Charleston Consulting / CCG Projects is a professional consulting services firm founded by Charles Stone. Charles brings over 25 years of international development, consulting and operations experience to a challenge and is directly involved in every consultancy assignment. He engages with clients personally and ensures commitments and professional outcomes are achieved. His development and management portfolio includes projects ranging in value from several million to over $750 Million dollars.
Charles has held executive positions with a number of domestic and international property development groups with assets in Australia, the US and the Asia/Pacific Region. His project experience includes the hospitality, medical, educational, institutional, commercial, retail, residential and infrastructure sectors. He holds degrees in Business, Management and Architecture.
Charles Stone, Managing Director: -
- Executive Masters in Business Administration - International Marketing & Business Development
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture - Design, Programming & Project Management
- Certification in Construction Management
- Certification in Project Management IT
- Certification In Quality Improvement
- Program Certification in Materials Management
James Campos, Director: -
- Operations, Administration & Finance
- Australian Institute for Management